Top : Disability and Insurance
CF Resources: Disability and Insurance
- CF Foundation Legal Hotline
- The CF Legal Information Hotline provides free information about the laws that protect the rights of individuals with cystic fibrosis (CF). It serves as a resource for CF Care Centers, individuals with CF, and their families.
(Added: 19-Jul-2014 Hits: 180 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Disability Advocates for Cystic Fibrosis
- A non-profit organization that helps guide patients through the process by helping write the application based on criteria listings and providing resources for recording supporting documentation of CF symptoms, treatments, and impact on patientís daily life.
(Added: 19-Jul-2014 Hits: 190 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Health Insurance: Where Emotions, Money Collide
- When you deal with insurance companies who refuse to pay for treatments, emotions and money issues can get tangled and painful. Therefore, it is prudent to have strategies for dealing with the problem before you and your loved ones are in a stressed situation.
(Added: 31-Jul-2002 Hits: 837 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Patient Advocate Foundation
- Mediation and arbitration services for patients with debilitating and life-threatening illnesses.
(Added: 14-Jul-2014 Hits: 190 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Patient Assistance Resource Center
- Network of resources to help you decide on coverage that's right for you, make the most of your existing health care coverage, or to find programs that can help you pay for treatment.
(Added: 19-Jul-2014 Hits: 187 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Social Security Office Locator
- This is a complete list of all Social Security Office Locations. Find Social Security Office Locations in your area, sorted by state and city.
(Added: 16-Jun-2010 Hits: 439 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 10-Feb-2016 - 19:52:01
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.
The Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation is a non-profit Foundation under Section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Accordingly, the Foundation is not required to pay income taxes. Donors may deduct contributions to the Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation Inc, only to the extent that their contributions are gifts, with no consideration given.