Top : Drug Information
CF Resources: Drug Information
- Drug and Herbal Supplements Library
- MedLine Plus library of drugs and herbal supplements. Learn about your prescription drugs and over-the-counter medicines. Includes side effects, dosage, special precautions, interactions, and more.
(Added: 31-Jul-2002 Hits: 844 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- EMLA Cream
- Information on EMLA cream, used to numb skin before painful procedures.
(Added: 2-Dec-2002 Hits: 822 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Kalydeco, the first drug aimed at correcting the protein defect caused by the CF gene.
(Added: 19-Jul-2014 Hits: 186 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Information about Prevacid and Dexilant, two drugs used to treat heartburn and acid reflux disease.
(Added: 2-Dec-2002 Hits: 733 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Pulmozyme uniquely targets one of the causes of thick, sticky mucus in CF patients - extracellular DNA - to help keep mucus thin and loose.
(Added: 2-Dec-2002 Hits: 713 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Online medical resource dedicated to offering detailed and current pharmaceutical information on brand and generic drugs.
(Added: 17-Dec-2002 Hits: 718 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 10-Feb-2016 - 19:52:01
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.
The Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation is a non-profit Foundation under Section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Accordingly, the Foundation is not required to pay income taxes. Donors may deduct contributions to the Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation Inc, only to the extent that their contributions are gifts, with no consideration given.