Top : For Professionals Only
CF Resources: For Professionals Only
- A laboratory studying Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- The Hancock laboratory is engaged in three basic types of research; studies of the outer membrane proteins of Pseudomonas aeruginosa especially with respect to mechanisms of antibiotic uptake and resistance (permeability and efflux); cationic antimicrobial peptides ("nature's antibiotics") their role in innate immunity, development as novel antibiotics and mechanism of action; and, the functional genomics of Pseudomonas aeruginosa and innate immunity.
(Added: 18-Sep-2002 Hits: 829 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Links
- Web links to online journals related to thoracic and cardiovascular surgery from University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine.
(Added: 18-Dec-2002 Hits: 830 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Cystic Fibrosis Mutation Database
- Cystic Fibrosis Mutation Database (CFTR1) is devoted to the collection of mutations in the CFTR gene for the international cystic fibrosis genetics research community.
(Added: 20-Jul-2014 Hits: 190 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Cystic Fibrosis Nutrition Research
- CF Nutrition Research at the Powers Lab of Cincinnati Children's Hospital. The Powers Lab is focused on clinical trials and translational research that leads to an evidence-base that changes clinical practice. Interventions include both medication treatments and bio-behavioral therapies.
(Added: 20-Jul-2014 Hits: 194 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Doctor's Guide
- Stay ahead of medical advances and developments thanks to the individual participation of trusted, hand-picked colleagues, as well as to the collective contribution of the full, physician-only DocGuide community.
(Added: 24-Aug-2002 Hits: 1114 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Improving Chronic Illness Care
- ICIC has worked for more than a decade with national partners toward the goal of bettering the health of chronically ill patients by helping health systems, especially those that serve low-income populations, improve their care through implementation of the Chronic Care Model.
(Added: 22-Jul-2014 Hits: 187 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers' Assistance Program
- The mission of the PhRMA Foundation is to support young scientists in disciplines important to the pharmaceutical industry by awarding them competitive research fellowships and grants at a critical decision point at the outset of their careers
(Added: 16-Sep-2002 Hits: 445 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa is the epitome of an opportunistic pathogen of humans. The bacterium almost never infects uncompromised tissues, yet there is hardly any tissue that it cannot infect, if the tissue defenses are compromised in some manner.
(Added: 18-Sep-2002 Hits: 476 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa Genome Project
- The Pseudomonas Genome database facilitates within-genome and multiple-genome comparison of annotations. In brief, the database includes the following major new features which are centered around aiding comparative analysis of Pseudomonas aeruginosa with other species
(Added: 21-Jul-2014 Hits: 174 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 10-Feb-2016 - 19:52:01
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.
The Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation is a non-profit Foundation under Section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Accordingly, the Foundation is not required to pay income taxes. Donors may deduct contributions to the Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation Inc, only to the extent that their contributions are gifts, with no consideration given.