Top : Foundations and Organizations
CF Resources: Foundations and Organizations
- Bert's Big Adventure
- A nonprofit organization that provides a magical, all-expenses-paid, five-day journey to Walt Disney World® for children with chronic and terminal illnesses and their families.
(Added: 20-Jul-2014 Hits: 176 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Claire's Place Foundation
- The foundation provides grants to families affected by CF, offering both emotional and financial support, including extended hospital stay assistance and CF University – a site for children and teens.
(Added: 21-Jul-2014 Hits: 193 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Cystic Fibrosis Institute
- Committed to supporting those affected by cystic fibrosis in the Chicagoland area and to making a difference by being a meaningful and active source of assistance and advocacy for all CF individuals and families for dealing with the everyday challenge of cystic fibrosis.
(Added: 20-Jul-2014 Hits: 211 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Cystic Fibrosis Lifestyle Foundation
- The Cystic Fibrosis Lifestyle Foundation works to achieve its mission through developing and providing opportunities for people with CF to become aware of a lifestyle that achieves health, as opposed to avoiding illness. Offers recreational grants to individuals with CF to support participation in physical activities.
(Added: 21-Jul-2014 Hits: 189 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Cystic Fibrosis Research, Inc.
- A non-profit organization dedcicate to funding for research, to provide educational and personal support, and to spread awareness of cystic fibrosis. Resources include a medication search engine, an educational newsletter, books, and DVD’s.
(Added: 21-Jul-2014 Hits: 176 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Cystic Fibrosis Worldwide
- With 67 member countries, CFW’s primary function is to spread information about the disease among scientists, medical professionals, caregivers, patients, and families and to act as a platform for the international exchange of information.
(Added: 18-Apr-2002 Hits: 808 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Living Breath Foundation
- Provides financial assistance, hospital care packages, and scholarships to CF patients in California and Arizona.
(Added: 21-Jul-2014 Hits: 173 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Lungs for Life Foundation
- The Lungs for Life Foundation is committed to being a source of information and support for both the cystic fibrosis and transplant communities. We will provide important links to cystic fibrosis information sites, transplant information sites, outside organizations, individuals and a host of other resources that share or further our cause(s
(Added: 22-Aug-2005 Hits: 834 Rating: 8.00 ) Rate It
- Miles for Cystic Fibrosis
- Miles for Cystic Fibrosis hosts Team 65ROSES and Rosebuds in a variety of races throughout Metro Atlanta and beyond. Team members help raise awareness of cystic fibrosis and funds to support two CF charities, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and Reaching Out Foundation.
(Added: 7-Mar-2011 Hits: 567 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- provides global leadership for a research, training, and education program to promote the prevention and treatment of heart, lung, and blood diseases and enhance the health of all individuals so that they can live longer and more fulfilling lives.
(Added: 29-Jul-2002 Hits: 733 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Conducts, supports, and coordinates research on many of the most serious diseases affecting public health. The Institute supports clinical research on the diseases of internal medicine and related subspecialty fields, as well as many basic science disciplines.
(Added: 29-Jul-2002 Hits: 805 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers' Assistance Program
- The mission of the PhRMA Foundation is to support young scientists in disciplines important to the pharmaceutical industry by awarding them competitive research fellowships and grants at a critical decision point at the outset of their careers
(Added: 16-Sep-2002 Hits: 610 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- SkinCell International Forum for Skin Disorders
- Take part in an informative and friendly forum for sufferers of skin diseases and disorders, complaints and all forms of skin trauma. Common topics include Acne Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Folliculitis and Allergies.
(Added: 16-Sep-2003 Hits: 652 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- All about transplantation and donation: includes search engine for facts about transplantation, recipients, transplant centers, advocacy groups
(Added: 16-Sep-2002 Hits: 657 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Well Spouse Foundation
- A nonprofit membership organization that advocates for and addresses the needs of individuals caring for a chronically ill and/or disabled spouse/partner. We offer peer to peer support and educate health care professionals and the general public about the special challenges and unique issues "well" spouses face every day.
(Added: 17-Sep-2002 Hits: 721 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 10-Feb-2016 - 19:52:01
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.
The Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation is a non-profit Foundation under Section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Accordingly, the Foundation is not required to pay income taxes. Donors may deduct contributions to the Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation Inc, only to the extent that their contributions are gifts, with no consideration given.