Top : Legislation and Public Policy
CF Resources: Legislation and Public Policy
- Affordable Care Act
- Information about the Affordable Care Act signed into effect in 2010.
(Added: 21-Jul-2014 Hits: 219 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Congress.gov is the official website for U.S. federal legislative information. The site provides access to accurate, timely, and complete legislative information for Members of Congress, legislative agencies, and the public.
(Added: 17-Sep-2002 Hits: 841 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Congressional CF Caucus
- The Caucus works to improve the quality of life for people with CF. Supports CF research funding through the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other federal research agencies; encourages collaboration between the public sector and private research organizations, including the CF Foundation and the biopharmaceutical industry; and advances public policies that address access to quality, affordable CF care.
(Added: 21-Jul-2014 Hits: 174 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- David's Law Petition
- Legislation that would allow children with CF who demonstrate competency to be able to carry and administer their own pancreatic enzymes.
(Added: 21-Jul-2014 Hits: 206 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Disability World
- 2001: In preparation for the UN Special Session on Children, RI has reviewed current statistics, literature and international policy statements, and consulted with specialists in childhood disability. The following findings from these materials are sobering and underscore the urgency of raising the inclusion of children and youths with disabilities to a high priority in all proposed actions and programs to implement the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
(Added: 24-Aug-2002 Hits: 815 Rating: 4.00 ) Rate It
- Physicians for a National Health Program
- Physicians for a National Health Program is a not-for-profit organization of physicians, medical students, and other health care professionals that support a national health insurance (NHI) program. Specifically, we believe that a single-payer system (where the government finances health care, but keeps the delivery of health care to mostly private control) is the only solution to solving the United States' many health care problems.
(Added: 17-Dec-2002 Hits: 861 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- White House
- Continuously updated report on status of federal position on issues that concern the community of chronically ill people
(Added: 12-Aug-2002 Hits: 783 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 10-Feb-2016 - 19:52:01
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.
The Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation is a non-profit Foundation under Section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Accordingly, the Foundation is not required to pay income taxes. Donors may deduct contributions to the Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation Inc, only to the extent that their contributions are gifts, with no consideration given.