Top : Scholarship Information
CF Resources: Scholarship Information
- Boomer Esiason Foundation
- BEF's scholarship program assists students who are working toward academic success while living with CF. It is the largest in the CF community, with eight current scholarship programs available.
(Added: 29-Jul-2002 Hits: 1158 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- AbbieVie CF Scholarship
- Organization that awards multiple scholarships to both undergraduate and graduate students.
(Added: 14-Jul-2014 Hits: 215 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Andrew W. Eve Memorial Scholarship
- Any CF patient is eligible to submit an application for an award of $1,000. To be considered for an award, the applicant must attend an accredited college with a major course of study in one of the following curricula: Communications, Fire Science, Criminal Justice, Emergency Medicine, or Police Science.
(Added: 23-Jul-2014 Hits: 220 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Anita Giampalmi Cystic Fibrosis Scholarship
- The scholarship provides a monetary reward as well as recognition of efforts toward the achievement of an educational program at Michigan State University for a student who has cystic fibrosis. Historically, the scholarship fund has produced an award in the amount of up to $1,500. The recipient is chosen after a review of each applicant’s strengths. Criteria include demonstrated academic achievement, academic references, educational and life goals, leadership and other personal qualities, and a written essay.
(Added: 14-Jul-2014 Hits: 192 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Scholarship
- The scholarship is open to students with any type of disability, including but not limited to physical disabilities, medical conditions, mental and psychiatric conditions, speech and language, learning disabilities, behavioral conditions, and all other conditions.
(Added: 14-Jul-2014 Hits: 242 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Cheryl A. Fredericks Educational Scholarship Fund
- Awards two scholarships annually to two students, either living with cystic ﬁbrosis or a sibling of a person with cystic ﬁbrosis. The ﬁrst scholarship will be awarded to a student majoring in Special Education. The second Scholarship will be awarded to a student majoring in any ﬁeld of study.
(Added: 14-Jul-2014 Hits: 285 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Cystic Fibrosis Scholarship Foundation
- Scholarships will be awarded based on a combination of financial need, academic achievement, and leadership. Approximately 60% of the students who have applied in the past have been awarded scholarships.
(Added: 14-Jul-2014 Hits: 209 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Dana Walters Scholarship
- College Scholarships for CF patients and families that live in the state of Georgia
(Added: 5-Feb-2004 Hits: 910 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Elizabeth Lulu Scholarship
- he ELSF awards money to teens diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis as an extra motivation to continue their individual educational goals.
(Added: 21-Jul-2014 Hits: 259 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- John Buller Scholarship
- Scholarship for Texas residents with cystic fibrosis who are undergraduate or graduate degree candidates of an accredited two or four year college or university located in Texas and who are United States citizens.
(Added: 14-Jul-2014 Hits: 183 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Living Breath Foundation
- Offers scholarships for cystic fibrosis patients living in California or Arizona.
(Added: 14-Jul-2014 Hits: 173 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Patient Advocate Fund Scholarship:
- Educational scholarships to those who have suffered (or are suffering) a life threatening disease or chronic condition. These students have, despite their disease/condition, excelled academically, served the community, and desire to pursue a secondary education.
(Added: 14-Jul-2014 Hits: 207 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Saving for College
- College Savings 101, 529 Plans, Tools and Calculators, Financial Aid
(Added: 10-Aug-2009 Hits: 666 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
- Susanna DeLaurentis Memorial Scholarship:
- The scholarships are awarded annually to college-bound high school seniors who contend with a chronic disease or other serious challenge to physical or mental health.
(Added: 14-Jul-2014 Hits: 204 Rating: 0 ) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 10-Feb-2016 - 19:52:01
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.
The Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation is a non-profit Foundation under Section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Accordingly, the Foundation is not required to pay income taxes. Donors may deduct contributions to the Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation Inc, only to the extent that their contributions are gifts, with no consideration given.